- Our lab has
1718 Papers in Nature ( four3 others in press).
- Our lab is currently funded by two NIH grants, an angel investor, and three crappy little NSF grants.
- Our lab partners with the private sector.
- Our lab has alumni organizations in Los Angeles, New York City, Boston,
andLondon, and Paris (Sorry, Paris!).
- Our lab had 11 post-docs last year. 14 of them got tenure-track jobs.
- Our lab does strategic planning retreats.
- Our lab has a growler refilling station.
- All the students in our lab do New York Times op-eds as first-year projects.
- Our lab maintains a database of job offers we’ve turned down.
Our lab is seeking an angel investor.
- Our lab can tell you every professor of every good cognitive science program from 1956 to 1978.
- Our lab already tested that.
- Our lab was there in 1994 at the first Science of Consciousness conference in Tucson.
- Our lab has a Michelin star.
- Did you ever slow down and really think about how such a thing could ever evolve?
Our lab did.We actually checked it out empirically. It can’t.
- Our lab installed whiteboards on the outside of the building.
- Two years ago, our lab director got one MacArthur genius grant for his research and another to fix the nonprofit sector.
- Our lab was featured on Anthony Bordain: No Reservations.
- Our lab is a member of the National Academy.
- Our lab director has an amazing TED talk titled “Can attractive CVs change the world?”
- Our lab has its own Battle of the Bands.
- Tom Wolfe is writing a hit piece about our lab.
- Our lab has a condiments station.
- When our lab goes to scientific conferences, somebody stays behind as a designated survivor.
- I have a Science Review paper coming out on our lab’s Nature papers (embargoed)
- Our lab has a Tesla recharging station.
- This second-year dude in our lab used data from Google Scholar and Spotify to prove we’re in the same cultural clade as Charles Darwin, Marvin Minsky, and Bowie.
- Our lab director has no qualms about dialing it in.
- What did you think of Ethan Hawke’s performance in the biopic about our lab?
- Our lab knows a shoe can be both stylish and comfortable.
- Our lab has gone back to Blackberrys, fax machines, and AOL. They are more real.
- September through May, our lab hosts a “Second Saturdays” arts and culture event.
- As soon as our lab gets back from winter break, we’re going to disrupt six different research areas.
- This American Life’s is doing their next live event from our lab’s journal club.
- Our lab is a hub for Spirit Airlines.
Our lab didn’t even bother to test that: It’s axiomatic.